Where to Eat
Enderong Cafe is located below the Enderong House lower deck and is open to resort guests and Tanarimba Residents only.
Tel: 09-233 0533
Lunch - 12:00 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Dinner - 6:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Closed on Tuesdays (subject to change)
Catering for Group functions
Subject to adequate prior notice, we can arrange caterering for group functions. This includes catering for vegetarian,BBQ and other special needs.
Bukit Tinggi Village
Bukit Tinggi Village is situated next to the Karak Highway, a 10 minute drive from Enderong Resort. Dozens of Chinese Restaurants serve a wide variety of Chinese cuisine at the Village. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are available from early morning to 10 pm at night. There are also a Mamak and a Malay restaurant in the village and even a restaurant serving Thai food for breakfast and lunch.
Kampung Janda Baik
Kampung Janda Baik is a Malay village, just 15 minutes drive away from Enderong Resort. There are several restaurants and stalls serving halal Malay cuisine in the Kampung.
RULES & REGULATIONS
We have made a few simple rules for your safety and enjoyment of our resort and facilities and to conserve and protect our environment. Please observe our rules and regulations at all times and help us keep this place clean and safe for the enjoyment of all your fellow guests. Thank you.
ENDERONG HOUSE & ANNEXE
1. Please remove shoes or slippers and store in shoe shelf in Entrance Hall whether entering through front door or back door of Enderong House.
2. Smoking is not permitted in Enderong Rersort.
3. Please do not remove any soap, shampoo and toiletry, towel, book, magazine or any other item provided by us.
4. Please observe a reasonable sound level limit at all times, should there be any music or activities.
5. Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm until 8:00 am.
OUTDOORS, ORGANIC FARM & JUNGLE
1. Please do not pluck, remove or damage any flower, fruit, vegetable or plant.
2. Please do not kill or harm any animal, bird, fish, reptile or insect.
3. Please do not litter or throw anything on the ground or river. Please dispose of all cigarette stubs and all garbage in the proper receptacles.
4. Please do not enter into or go for a walk in the jungle or the organic farm without our guide accompanying you.
5. Please do not start a fire or burn anything.
1. Please use caution while in the pool area. There is no lifeguard on duty. While resort personnel may be present in the pool area, they DO NOT HAVE LIFEGUARD TRAINING.
2. Please supervise your children in the pool area. Children under 16 may not swim without an adult present.
3. Diving is not permitted.
4. Proper swim attire is required.
5. Shower before entering the pool.
1. Do not enter into or swim in Fish Ponds. The Fish Ponds are DEEP and NOT FOR SWIMMING.
2. Fishing or catching of fish in any manner is not allowed.
3. Do not throw anything into Fish Ponds.
1. Strictly no pets allowed in the resort.
2. pork product and durian are not allowed in the premises.
3. Candles, incense, fireworks and confetti are not allowed in the premises.